Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Honkong April-May 2004


Lai Kwan Fong with Bebette Posted by Hello

This was my last foreign trip to date. I knew my friend Bebette may leave her job soon and didnt know then where she will go next so decided to visit her in Honkong. It was the first time I visited the country after the dreaded SARS scare. Despite the several times I had been to this country it was the first time I got to see Lan Kwai Fong, the jazz place which livens up only starting late at night. Its a fun place, great to people watch, very much lighted and full of expats.

I was also able to visit Macao again during this trip. Its so different from the last time I visited with dad when I was still a kid. Carol was supposed to meet up with us but she had dinner with the family and their place was an hours away from honkong island.

No comments: